- A system of alternative medicine based on the use of color, especially projected colored light.More example sentences
- Homeopathy, light therapy and colour therapy all seek to restore balance to the systems of the human body.
- He added essential oils, herbs, homeopathy, seasonal remedies, minerals and colour therapy to develop a comprehensive system of Energy Medicine that would address the needs of the West.
- You might need aromatherapy, a special diet, color therapy, sound therapy or massage.
More definitions of color therapyDefinition of color therapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary