- Having much color: the colorific radiance of costumeMore example sentences
- Many coral species in the Red Sea are photosynthetic, which creates a colourific glory that is unsurpassed.
- During this four-day session, students will discover the science of colour as they create colourific works of art including colour wheels, sun catchers, and tie dye T-shirts.
- In a world where camera phones are competing to be colourific multimedia machines, this company has broken off in a fresh direction with their latest model.
late 17th century: from French colorifique or modern Latin colorificus, from Latin color 'color'.
More definitions of colorificDefinition of colorific in:
- The British & World English dictionary