- A one-inch length of a column in a newspaper or magazine.More example sentences
- What Gray must now do, and with a degree of urgency, is listen very carefully to his colleagues, his advisers and perhaps even the numerous economic commentators whose views have filled many a column inch over the last few days.
- And while she may have garnered a column inch or two for her red catsuit and cherubic pout, her music appears just as colourful as the outfits.
- If you look at the papers of the time, you will find perhaps a quarter of a column inch on the death of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo on the 28th of June of 1914.
More definitions of column inchDefinition of column inch in:
- The British & World English dictionary