- Supported on or having columns: a columnated church interiorMore example sentences
- Its great copper dome rises above the magnificent columnated rotunda to crown the heart of the city.
- A centralized columnated beam of carrier holes is thus provided for deflection by the magnetic field.
- Also visible is a descending trench not unlike the columnated crevasse located on the Face's upper eastern half.
More definitions of columnatedDefinition of columnated in:
- The British & World English dictionary