- A lock that is opened by rotating a dial or set of dials, marked with letters or numbers, through a specific sequence.More example sentences
- I twirled the combination lock and opened my locker.
- He turned the combination lock on one and opened the door, revealing a stack of books and notebooks, with dozens of papers mixed within.
- She arrived at her locker, expertly opening her combination lock and then unpacking her backpack with the many textbooks it held.
More definitions of combination lockDefinition of combination lock in:
- The British & World English dictionary