- An oven operating by both conventional heating and microwaves.More example sentences
- Microwave combination ovens (with convection or conventional heat) may have spills cook on from heat present.
- Mixed combination ovens utilize concurrent and consecutive combination zones in a single enclosure.
- These microwave combination ovens are intended to overcome some of the problems with microwave-only ovens, while maintaining the advantage of speed over conventional ovens.
More definitions of combination ovenDefinition of combination oven in:
- The British & World English dictionary