nounUS • informal
- Communication, especially as a departmental function in an organization.More example sentences
- Another method that can help them understand how the unit fights is talking to the communications platoon sergeant or commo chief.
- Single infantry platoons could have provided enough security at these spots and enough commo to prevent the kind of demoralizing events we've seen on TV.
- Some technologies - such as commo and night-vision gear - can make a big difference.
More definitions of commoDefinition of commo in:
- The British & World English dictionary