Another term for commodify.
- I agree that auditing has been commoditized.
- How do we best streamline the process of retraining for the new tasks as the old ones become commoditized?
- He argues that information technology will follow the paths of earlier technological inventions such as railways and electricity and become commoditised, and thus lose its value.
- Example sentences
- The nation's biggest electricity marketer in many respects led the energy industry, and America, into deregulation, globalization, and the commoditization of essential products.
- The driver that we have is that innovation is the only way out of a strong commoditisation of a business.
- Being able to set standards independently of vendor control means a faster path to commoditisation and hence to lower cost alternatives that the whole local market can use, not just the rich.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of commoditize in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.