Definition of commoditize in English:
Another term for commodify.
- I agree that auditing has been commoditized.
- How do we best streamline the process of retraining for the new tasks as the old ones become commoditized?
- He argues that information technology will follow the paths of earlier technological inventions such as railways and electricity and become commoditised, and thus lose its value.
- Example sentences
- The nation's biggest electricity marketer in many respects led the energy industry, and America, into deregulation, globalization, and the commoditization of essential products.
- The driver that we have is that innovation is the only way out of a strong commoditisation of a business.
- Being able to set standards independently of vendor control means a faster path to commoditisation and hence to lower cost alternatives that the whole local market can use, not just the rich.
Definition of commoditize in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia