Definition of communalize in English:
verb[with object] rare
Organize (something) on the basis of shared ownership: attempts to communalize farming
More example sentences
- A further significant difference was that the Russian land reforms involved a total reversal of the measures, eliminating independent peasants and communalizing the villages.
- This phase has witnessed many changes which are deeply communalising the civic society.
- Radical attempts to communalize property during the period and more modest attempts to encourage collective agriculture under them met with strong cultural resistance.
- Example sentences
- We need to look at its schools, propaganda machinery, its cultural fronts, and its communalization of society as a whole.
- Personal safety is no more on his mind, as he continues to write and speak out strongly against the communalization of his state.
- During this phase, one can also witness the rising communalization of society.
Definition of communalize in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan