verb[with object] • rare
- Organize (something) on the basis of shared ownership: attempts to communalize farmingMore example sentences
- A further significant difference was that the Russian land reforms involved a total reversal of the measures, eliminating independent peasants and communalizing the villages.
- This phase has witnessed many changes which are deeply communalising the civic society.
- Radical attempts to communalize property during the period and more modest attempts to encourage collective agriculture under them met with strong cultural resistance.
- More example sentences
- We need to look at its schools, propaganda machinery, its cultural fronts, and its communalization of society as a whole.
- Personal safety is no more on his mind, as he continues to write and speak out strongly against the communalization of his state.
- During this phase, one can also witness the rising communalization of society.
More definitions of communalizeDefinition of communalize in:
- The British & World English dictionary