- In a similar way or to a similar degree: a comparably priced CD playerMore example sentences
- Objectively, the Titan is as good in most respects and better in some than all the other comparably equipped and priced full-size pickups on the market.
- Both rental car systems are comparably priced at approximately $10 / day.
- These blood protein isolates tend to be more expensive than basic protein products, but they are comparably priced to egg albumen proteins.
More definitions of comparablyDefinition of comparably in:
- The British & World English dictionary