- To a moderate degree as compared to something else; relatively: inflation was comparatively lowMore example sentences
- Some of these grounds are comparatively obvious and relatively non-controversial.
- It considered that the threat to public policy was, comparatively speaking, only moderate.
- Although reported crime had risen, it remained comparatively low and was well below the force average.
More definitions of comparativelyDefinition of comparatively in:
- The British & World English dictionary