- The practice of comparing the price of products or services from different vendors before buying.More example sentences
- During the last shopping trip to my local grocery store, I did some comparison shopping with a few more commonly purchased items.
- Ten years later, Stuart reported on his own comparison shopping.
- Many people who visit travel sites are just comparison shopping.
More definitions of comparison shoppingDefinition of comparison shopping in:
- The British & World English dictionary