- She had waist length, ebony hair and her skin complexion wasn't too pale nor too dark.
- It is believed to help clear the complexion and give the skin a fine texture and bring out its natural glow.
- My only worry is, I don't think orange is a colour that suits my complexion.
- Nearly every song on A Treasury is a show-stopper, and the track selection is fine, spotlighting Drake's weighty insights and limning the various complexions of his character.
- Pronger and Blake can change the complexion of the game just by being on the ice, and believe me, they will be on the ice a lot.
- That, obviously, would have changed the complexion of the whole game.
Middle English: via Old French from Latin complexio(n-) 'combination' (in late Latin 'physical constitution'), from complectere 'embrace, comprise'. The term originally denoted physical constitution or temperament determined by the combination of the four bodily humors, hence sense 1 (late 16th century) as a visible sign of this.