- A person who mixes or combines ingredients in order to produce an animal feed, medicine, or other substance.More example sentences
- Brewers, distillers, feed compounders, wheat and oat millers from all parts of the country are anxious to incorporate IGAS into their own Quality Schemes.
- It does not single out any of the renderers or the feed compounders for penalty or sanction.
- In an attempt to offer global services to medical device manufacturers and others who need specialty compounding, some firms are setting up an alliance of small to medium-sized independent plastic compounders.
More definitions of compounderDefinition of compounder in:
- The British & World English dictionary