- Air that has been compressed to a pressure higher than atmospheric pressure.More example sentences
- If more people knew that compressed air is solar energy, we would all be driving air cars now.
- When the sensor is triggered, compressed air rapidly fills the air bags before the user hits the ground and reduces or prevents injury.
- Microjets can be powered by compressed air, thermal bubbles, and even acoustic waves.
More definitions of compressed airDefinition of compressed air in:
- The British & World English dictionary