1Relating to or using computers: the computational analysis of English computational power
More example sentences
- Upon reading the interview with Linus in the November 1999 issue, we've noticed that Microsoft has produced a new class of computational analysis problems.
- These should allow us to focus more on the computational power of the CPU, with less disturbance from chipset issues like AGP or IDE implementation differences.
- The project uses ‘neural networks’, a computational analysis, which mimics the working of the human brain to map what lies beneath the city.
1.1Relating to the process of mathematical calculation.
- These computational results give mathematicians confidence that random matrix theory could provide an avenue to a proof of the Riemann hypothesis.
- More and more mathematicians are considering the computational aspects of their areas.
- His work on computational algebraic number theory seems to have started when he visited Caltec in 1959 and collaborated with Taussky-Todd.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of computational in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.