- 1chiefly • derogatory The jargon associated with computers.More example sentences
- Both were noted for their flying fingers and ability to digest large doses of "computerese".
- I hooked up with Josh and some folks from the Rhode Island Science Fiction Club and chatted about local stuff and some computerese.
- I don't try to talk legalese to them; they shouldn't try to talk computerese to me.
- 1.1The symbols and rules of a computer programming language.More example sentences
- It's the idea that computers will be able to respond to questions or commands in everyday language, not just computerese or a long series of mouse clicks.
More definitions of computereseDefinition of computerese in:
- The British & World English dictionary