- At about 3.55 pm, she arrived at Summervale House in Vale Drive, Werneth and used a key to get into the block of flats which has a concierge and security cameras, which could also contain the image of her killer.
- Isleworth councillors have accused Hounslow Homes of being ‘underhand’ about plans to reduce the concierge service for residents of the four tower-blocks on the Ivybridge Estate.
- Shop owner Shindo Singh, who has lived in the area for 18 years, said she thought the concierge service meant other residents made less of an effort.
- She continued, with great energy, telling a story about how five people, booked in by the concierge of the Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat, never arrived.
- They asked the hotel concierge for advice, and were told that the visa application in town would take at least 24 hours to process.
- A couple years ago I read about Anna Morris who works as a hotel concierge at the Westin Santa Clara.
Mid 16th century (denoting the warden of a house, castle, prison, or royal palace): French, probably based on Latin conservus 'fellow slave'.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.