- A range of antisocial types of behavior displayed in childhood or adolescence.More example sentences
- There has been considerable interest in developmental psychopathology over the phenomenon of reward dominance in children and its relationship to conduct disorder and antisocial behaviour.
- Theories that posit a distinction between childhood and adolescent onset conduct disorder generate several specific predictions, two of which will be addressed in this study.
- The second hypothesis specifically predicted that youth with childhood onset conduct disorder would commit more aggressive offenses than adolescent onset offenders.
More definitions of conduct disorderDefinition of conduct disorder in:
- The British & World English dictionary