- The degree to which an object conducts electricity, calculated as the ratio of the current that flows to the potential difference present. This is the reciprocal of the resistance, and is measured in siemens or mhos. (Symbol: G).More example sentences
- It measures root conductance while water flows opposite to the normal direction.
- Theoretically, conductivity should not be dependent on the path length of diffusion over which conductance is measured.
- Skin conductance is measured by applying a constant voltage to the two electrodes.
More definitions of conductanceDefinition of conductance in:
- The British & World English dictionary