- 1Conical.More example sentences
- It was like a spiked metal rod, a sort of spear, except the spike was in a coned shape.
- The kampongs stand out for their traditional architecture, known as Tikal, where the houses have coned roofs similar to kuncungan houses in other parts of East and Central Java.
- Echinacea purpurea has large brown coned daisy like flowers from July to September or October and grows from 90 cm to 1.5cm with rough green leaves.
- 1.1Having cones: [in combination]: the big-coned southern California pineMore example sentences
- The oldest living trees are bristle-coned pines; some are still growing and more than 5000 years old.
- The commission has also produced guidelines for the management of coniferous woodlands which encourage the planting of large coned coniferous trees.
- We also grow a range of perennials with daisy type flowers such as Rudbeckia with its black coned, golden daisies, Leucanthemum in several forms and Erigeron (fleabane).
More definitions of conedDefinition of coned in:
- The British & World English dictionary