- Tending to deal with situations in an aggressive way; hostile or argumentative: he distanced himself from the confrontational approach adopted by his predecessorMore example sentences
- The report suggested case workers were concerned about damaging their relationship with her by being overly confrontational.
- Let's try to move toward a more peaceful set of relationships, less confrontational than we've been through.
- A young steward challenged me in quite a confrontational way.
More definitions of confrontationalDefinition of confrontational in:
- The British & World English dictionary