Definition of confusing in English:
Bewildering or perplexing: he found being in Egypt very confusing
More example sentences
- For my father and his generation back in the confusing era of the Depression, the battle lines were even more simply drawn.
- These confusing feelings of being apart from the real world and close to it at the same time are part of what community college is about.
- And maybe familiar cues are simply the means by which people navigate through a confusing world.
- Example sentences
- Never before has so much depended on maintaining order within a partnership, that is also, confusingly, a relationship of opposition and rivalry.
- The owner of a registered mark may also be able to get the court to order injunctive relief to stop third parties from using the mark or one that is confusingly similar.
- Not all attempts to do this have succeeded however; the danger is of making him either impossibly bland, or confusingly contradictory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan