Having the shape of a cone.
- The ancestral tooth shape is conical, but there are numerous variations depending on the diet of the fish.
- In these cases the whole structure has a more conical shape, with the apex down and its size expanding upwards.
- Cut the dough in half, transfer one piece to a buttered bowl, and knead the dough to form a conical shape.
- Example sentences
- These straight, conically bored natural horns vary in length from 3 to 20 feet.
- This analysis approach generates a unique and conically independent set of vectors called extreme pathways.
- For commoners, it was umbrella hats made from palmyra or the dried leaf of arecanut palm conically folded like a conjurer's hat.
Words that rhyme with conicalcanonical, chronicle, ironical
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.