- The distance between the front and rear of the pelvis.More example sentences
- These calibrated markings 38 can also be used to measure the adequacy of pelvic conjugate diameter during labor.
- A standard method is called the parallelogram method, and is applicable to conjugate diameters as well as to the usual perpendicular axes.
- The true conjugate diameter is the anterio-posterior diameter of the pelvic inlet, measured from the superior margin of the symphysis pubis to the sacrovertebral angle.
More definitions of conjugate diameterDefinition of conjugate diameter in:
- The British & World English dictionary