Definition of connectivity in English:
1The state or extent of being connected or interconnected.
- Ireland is at the very edge of airline connectivity in Europe and has to fight every battle that involves transportation costs.
- The marketing challenge is to sell you on the necessity of information via continuous connectivity.
- However, one of the essential ingredients to succeed in the global services is international air connectivity.
1.1 Computing Capacity for the interconnection of platforms, systems, and applications: connectivity between Sun and Mac platforms
More example sentences
- It also has a video camera built into the frame of the monitor, FireWire connectivity and video editing software.
- The handset offers the usual USB, infra-red and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Techies will also love the MP3 player, Bluetooth connectivity and Java-powered games.
Definition of connectivity in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan