Relating to or involving consent or consensus: he admitted to having consensual sex with two women decision-making was consensual
More example sentences
- I have to admit, I feel the same way about pretty much every consensual sexual activity.
- This general pattern has been referred to as sexual compliance or consensual unwanted sex.
- It follows from this that even consensual sexual activity between 15-year-olds will be criminal in the eyes of the law.
- Example sentences
- Why would they risk civil war if they can consensually govern?
- It makes the price of music a political issue, rather than something to be worked out consensually between buyers and sellers.
- That is also one factor why youngsters enter into such relationships consensually.
Words that rhyme with consensualsensual
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.