- Of the same opinion in a matter; in agreement.More example sentences
- The perceptual object arises within this interactive matrix and is ‘determined by its reference to some percipient event, or individual, in a consentient set’.
- That they were so, we have the consentient testimony of all portions of Catholic Christendom.
- The form within a consentient set is determined by reference to a percipient individual.
early 17th century: from Latin consentient- 'agreeing', from the verb consentire (see consent).
More definitions of consentientDefinition of consentient in:
- The British & World English dictionary