- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall.More example sentences
- Made in walnut veneer or oak and mounted on a powder-coated enamelled steel frame, this is designed to serve both as an eight-seater dining table and, by a simple twist of a clever mechanism in the table base, a console table.
- She pulls herself up using the console table for support and grabs the phone.
- Placing her half empty punch glass on the console table next to the sofa, Maria rose and slipped her hand through James's outstretched arm.
More definitions of console tableDefinition of console table in:
- The British & World English dictionary