- 1 another term for constructivist (see constructivism).More example sentences
- His influences range from the Russian constructionists to the Bauhaus movement, and he has been inspired by everything from scrapyards to architecture and coastlines.
- The adherents of the Bauhaus school and Russian constructionists, riding on the wave of the industrialization of the society, proclaimed the dominance of function.
- 2US A person who puts a particular construction upon a legal document, especially the US Constitution.More example sentences
- Strict constructionists like the Senator might think not.
- Strict constructionists lie when they claim that if a right is not in the Constitution it doesn't exist.
- Strict constructionists believe that government policy making should be left to the Executive and Legislative branches of government.
More definitions of constructionistDefinition of constructionist in:
- The British & World English dictionary