noun (plural consultancies)
- 1A professional practice that gives expert advice within a particular field, especially business: a management consultancy firmMore example sentences
- Many former City traders from Essex are deserting the City and are turning to self employment, starting up estate agencies, management consultancies and as investment advisers.
- We saw as early as Chapter 2 the extent to which business services firms and consultancies are proliferating in this country.
- It probably reflects people using their previous experience in businesses to set up consultancies in areas like financial advice and accountancy, said Professor Hart.
- 1.1The work of giving professional advice within a particular field.More example sentences
- Sai also provides consultancy for environmental modification for handicapped persons.
- Colette Grundy has worked in environmental consultancy for the past 10 years.
- He has since developed interests in a number of companies, offering business consultancy and private investment advice.
More definitions of consultancyDefinition of consultancy in:
- The British & World English dictionary