Definition of consultancy in English:
noun (plural consultancies)
1A professional practice that gives expert advice within a particular field, especially business: a management consultancy firm
More example sentences
- Many former City traders from Essex are deserting the City and are turning to self employment, starting up estate agencies, management consultancies and as investment advisers.
- We saw as early as Chapter 2 the extent to which business services firms and consultancies are proliferating in this country.
- It probably reflects people using their previous experience in businesses to set up consultancies in areas like financial advice and accountancy, said Professor Hart.
1.1The work of giving professional advice within a particular field.
- Sai also provides consultancy for environmental modification for handicapped persons.
- Colette Grundy has worked in environmental consultancy for the past 10 years.
- He has since developed interests in a number of companies, offering business consultancy and private investment advice.
Words that rhyme with consultancyexultancy
Definition of consultancy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan