- A room in which a doctor or other therapeutic practitioner examines patients.More example sentences
- The new surgery is expected to include four doctors' consulting rooms, a treatment room for two nurses and a minor operations room.
- As an insight for doctors into what happens after a patient leaves the consulting room, when everyone else starts having a say on their condition, it is invaluable.
- General practitioners work mostly in their consulting room, normally seeing one patient at a time on a one to one basis, and their computer systems are designed for a limited number of uses.
More definitions of consulting roomDefinition of consulting room in:
- The British & World English dictionary