- The investigation of the needs and opinions of consumers, especially with regard to a particular product or service.More example sentences
- Haben credits Kraft's award-winning consumer research, product research and development and sales organization with growing its brands.
- The industry's trade association, the Food Marketing Institute, frequently funds consumer research and advises its members on new ways to use cash register scanner data to track changing customer preferences.
- New market entry includes identification of new markets and product launches while new product development covers items such as feasibility studies, consumer research, patenting and test marketing.
More definitions of consumer researchDefinition of consumer research in:
- The British & World English dictionary