- The creation of matter as a continuing process throughout time, especially as postulated in steady state theories of the universe.More example sentences
- The continuous creation of matter proposed in the steady state theory of the Universe was a radical idea.
- This required the continuous creation of matter to produce new galaxies as the universe expanded, ensuring that the Universe could be expanding, but still unchanging in time.
- The observed expansion of space, the steady-staters surmised, is accompanied by the continuous creation of matter, which keeps things from thinning out.
More definitions of continuous creationDefinition of continuous creation in:
- The British & World English dictionary