- A substance introduced into a part of the body in order to improve the visibility of internal structure during radiography.More example sentences
- This allowed for studying of any impact of the washout of the contrast medium from the blood pool.
- Also, this method does not require a physician to administer the contrast medium.
- When contrast medium is used, adjacent vascular structures can be identified.
More definitions of contrast mediumDefinition of contrast medium in:
- The British & World English dictionary