- An account used to record the balances on a number of subsidiary accounts and to provide a cross-check on them.More example sentences
- The earned value literature suggests that another purpose of an MR budget is motivational: to create a ‘budget challenge’ for control account managers.
- As a motivation tool, an MR budget creates incentives for control account managers and others to operate more efficiently.
- Unreconciled difference on debtors control account amounted to R354-million.
More definitions of control accountDefinition of control account in:
- The British & World English dictionary