- A current in a fluid that results from convection.More example sentences
- In spring when the air temperature outside the bin is higher than the grain temperature, a reverse convection current will occur.
- A radiator actually only radiates some 20% of its heat, the remaining 80% rises in a convection current from the top of the radiator cooling near the ceiling before dropping from overhead.
- As it's open to the sky, the warm air rises up and draws in cooler air from outside, so there's a complete convection current.
More definitions of convection currentDefinition of convection current in:
- The British & World English dictionary