- A food, typically a complete meal, that has been pre-prepared commercially and so requires little cooking by the consumer.More example sentences
- And convenience food, something prepared is often three to 400 times what the ingredients cost if you go buy them at the store.
- The family horseradish patch provided his first convenience food; his horseradish was offered for sale, scrubbed and scraped or grated in vinegar, in clear glass bottles which revealed the purity of the product.
- As a convenience food for human beings, however, with slick marketing and the halo of a health food, soy is worth billions.
More definitions of convenience foodDefinition of convenience food in:
- The British & World English dictionary