nounchiefly North American
- A store with extended opening hours and in a convenient location, stocking a limited range of household goods and groceries.More example sentences
- The jobs came online in the spring with the opening of a new convenience store at the supermarket's old base in the town centre.
- The firm is also proposing to build 14 shops, a convenience store, office blocks and a crèche.
- The space can be subdivided for use as a convenience store and coffee shop or a sandwich bar.
More definitions of convenience storeDefinition of convenience store in:
- The British & World English dictionary