- There are plenty of ways to make your meal plan convenient, appealing, and customized to fit your lifestyle.
- It wasn't as if he even particularly liked to swim; it was simply the most convenient physical activity.
- In the garden would be quite convenient as you are planning on mowing the lawn.
- The card is being marketed as a more convenient option for the customer, compared to carrying cash or traveller's cheques.
- A more convenient but less effective option is to use a liquid extract.
- If you can offer a more convenient option to customers, that is valuable.
- We are pleased to offer to the market this terraced house, convenient for access to all local amenities and transport links.
- The property is also convenient for a number of local schools.
- London Gatwick Airport is convenient for The English Language Centre in Brighton.
- The doctors responsible for children's heart surgery in Bristol provided convenient scapegoats.
- Yet a closer look at his record suggests that he is just a convenient scapegoat for a lot of people's stereotypes.
- The promissory note is a convenient tool, an additional guarantee to the bona fide commercial relationship.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'befitting, becoming, suitable'): from Latin convenient- 'assembling, agreeing, fitting', from the verb convenire (see convene).
Words that rhyme with convenientintervenient, lenient, prevenient
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.