- (In a computer running DOS) the first 640k of memory where programs to be run must be loaded.More example sentences
- They are cheaper and easier to make than conventional memory cells, and could lead to lower operating voltages, the researchers said.
- To prevent data destruction caused by noise margin degradation, a data protection transistor is added to the conventional memory cell, which consists of six transistors.
- Because the controller is on-chip, the entire device looks like a conventional memory chip to the rest of the system.
More definitions of conventional memoryDefinition of conventional memory in:
- The British & World English dictionary