- A van in which the cargo space has been converted to a special purpose, such as a living space.More example sentences
- Detective Johan floored the pedal, yet his conversion van lagged behind the awesome truck, on the last leg of the toll way.
- The players took two luxury buses to the venue while Natalie and her camera crew followed behind the buses in a BSN conversion van.
- It was black, a full-size conversion van with darkly tinted windows, and the driver had managed to wrestle it across the ditch and onto the grass on the opposite side of the road.
More definitions of conversion vanDefinition of conversion van in:
- The British & World English dictionary