nounNorth American ( • trademark in the US)
- White rice prepared from brown rice that has been soaked, steamed under pressure, and then dried and milled.More example sentences
- This is a sausage and rice casserole recipe made with bulk sausage, converted rice and vegetables.
- If you prepare the risotto with regular converted rice, you may not need to use all of the broth.
- Because of the cooking method, converted rice is actually slightly more nutritious than regular white rice.
More definitions of converted riceDefinition of converted rice in:
- The British & World English dictionary