- The pelt of a raccoon: a coonskin hatMore example sentences
- There is a scene in the movie where I wear a coonskin hat and buckskin clothes and all that stuff when I first get to town.
- With the money from the coonskins and the prize money from the contest, the family now has enough money to move to town and for the children to have a better education.
- Billy gets excited because this means the price of coonskins will go up and Billy could make a lot of money if he catches a lot of coonskins.
More definitions of coonskinDefinition of coonskin in:
- The British & World English dictionary