- Collaboration between business competitors, in the hope of mutually beneficial results.More example sentences
- Even those not moved by industry buzzwords like coopetition and strategic synergy would have to pay heed to statistics that show CEOs are focusing more than ever on savvy alliance building.
- ‘We use the word ‘coopetition’ a lot here,’ says Catherine Dunwoody, the partnership's executive director.
- Some teachers see coopetition as disruptive and threatening to their pedagogical and political beliefs.
1980s: blend of cooperative and competition.
More definitions of coopetitionDefinition of coopetition in:
- The British & World English dictionary