- A partner or associate, especially an equal partner in a business.More example sentences
- It is not incidental to the general power of a partner to bind his co-partners by such an instrument.
- Another problem with these implied terms is that they do not entitle the partners to expel their co-partner, no matter how negligent or fraudulent he might have been.
- In coaching, the relationship is much more like business partners: The client is a co-partner in designing the goals.
- More example sentences
- In later life he was closely associated with propaganda for the Co-operative movement, and advocated co-partnership schemes, supported Gladstonian Liberalism, and in 1899 was first chairman of the Rationalist Press Association.
- If the Government is discussing a co-partnership with Maori on the foreshore issue, what are the Government's intentions concerning the co-partnership?
- More than 150 people attended an awards lunch, which saw York & County Press take the prizes for best mono newspaper advertisement, best co-partnership project, best entertainment and leisure initiative, and best studio.