- Have sexual intercourse.More example sentences
- Males typically respond to persistent female sexual initiation by mounting and copulating with the female.
- As adults, men look at porn because they are, ‘unnaturally’ one might say, hormonally driven to copulate with multiple partners but unable to do so.
- So if we have one man and one woman who copulate in the standard way, and not in any kind of other way that we find troubling, then they can raise children.
- More example sentences
- The penis serves as an outlet for urine and semen and as a copulatory organ.
- Throughout the study period, all mounting behavior and complete copulatory sequences (those involving intromission and ejaculation) were recorded during critical incident sampling.
- For each male, we used the number of observed copulations as an estimate of his total copulatory success.
late Middle English (in the sense 'join'): from Latin copulat- 'fastened together', from the verb copulare, from copula (see copula).