- British A library entitled to receive one free copy of each book, pamphlet, map, music sheet or score, and periodical published in the UK. See also Bodleian Library.More example sentences
- The National Library of Scotland, a copyright library which received editions of all my books, also refused to say anything.
- Edinburgh has great cultural assets, the Festival, the National Gallery of Scotland, the Portrait Gallery and the copyright library.
- Significantly, I could not find it in any university in my region, so I travelled to the nearest copyright library (in Oxford).
More definitions of copyright libraryDefinition of copyright library in:
- The British & World English dictionary