A person who writes the text of advertisements or publicity material.
More example sentences
- Over the years in Mumbai, she spends time as an advertising copywriter, a freelance journalist and a publications officer for the World Wildlife Fund.
- These lines were all written by people in the business of communicating: politicians, advertising copywriters, journalists, government officials.
- Like many small business owners, you might not have the budget to hire a slick copywriter to write all your ads and public relations materials.
- More example sentences
- Journalism, copywriting, scientific and technical writing were included in the curriculum, as well as fiction, poetry, drama and scriptwriting for radio, film and television.
- Let Karon provide search engine copywriting, catalog copywriting, or other types for you.
- I can and have turned my writing skills to magazine and newspaper features, academic essays, media releases, copywriting, scriptwriting and writing for the web.
Definition of copywriter in:
- The British & World English dictionary