Definition of coralita in English:
A pink-flowered climbing vine native to Mexico and the Caribbean, grown as an ornamental.
- Antigonon leptopus, family Polygonaceae
- Honeysuckle, jasmine and the rose veil of corallita spread their fragrance across the islands, while closer to the ground still, tiny ernodea can be found hiding amongst the trees.
- Numerous additional descriptive common names, including confederate vine, Mexican creeper, chain of love, love vine, pink vine, corallita and Queen's wreath.
- A corallita vine with pink blooms grows along the walls.
Late 19th century: from American Spanish coralito, diminutive of Spanish coral 'coral'.
Definition of coralita in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.